Happy Thursday everyone!
So sometimes I play this game where I fantasize about having tons of money and owning beautiful things. I just got my Macbook Pro and I’m trying to find a bag or sleeve for me to tote it around in. While I didn’t find any that I could buy right now, I found these beautiful ones that are meant for dreaming about, until I can drop $100+ on a laptop accessory. :sigh:
Aren’t they beautiful? I’m obsessed with chevron Brahmin one, it’s totally on my wish list! How about you? What do you tote your laptop around in?
My first bloggy award!
Thanks to the lovely Sandra at The Puzzle of Sandra’s Life, I was given the Blog Award Backlog! The rules are to state 7 random things about yourself and nominate 15 other blogs! Here goes:
1. I’m obsessed with the Real Housewives on Bravo. My favs are Orange County and Beverly Hills, they’re California girls! I can’t tell you what I love about 6 rich women living unrealistic lives but it’s my crack.
2. One of my biggest talents is “hand writing” (can that even be considered a talent?). My Mom kept me inside during summers growing up to practice penmanship and I have to say, I thank her for it! I have a knack for cursive.
3. I celebrate every time Ulta sends me a 20% off your total purchase coupon. It sends me into a makeup buying frenzy! (Just got one!)
4. I’m one of those people who hate running. Hate.It. If a runner can convert me somehow, please let me know!
5. I have ridiculous obsessions with random things. This includes post-it notes, reusable tumblers, and having one brand of certain products so that everything matches.
6. I approach food with two different personalities. I love having fine dining experiences but I also love a good greasy burger from a questionable roadside stand.
7. I desperately wish I spoke another language fluently. I completely understand Tagalog but can’t speak beyond simple conversation. I’ve taken Spanish since Kindergarten so I can typically understand but can’t conversate in Spanish.